Nota Boukouvala, has been our customer relationship manager since the start. She has extensive experience and knowledge and can be reached at +306977251047 (whatsapp, viber, skype:nboukouvala, messenger: Nota Boukouvala)
Directions to the Villas
Once you arrive at the city of Lefkada, you continue south towards Nydri and reach the intersection to Syvota after Nydri (total travel time 20 to 30 minutes from Lefkada). Before the end of the downhill road to Syvota, you will see many Villa signs on the left hand side and the sign for “The Dynasty Villas”. Turn left on the dirt road towards the villas ( the road is a bit rough). In about 1 km, you will see another sign on your left and you will take a hard left and reach the villas 50 meters up the road on your right. You can also put “The Dynasty Villas” on search in google/apple maps and find it also very easily.
- Check – in time is after 15.00
- Check – out time is before 10.00
- There are specific cleaning protocols due to COVID-19 that ensure safety of our staff and visitors. Cleaning and disinfection of the villa is done prior to arrival and there are a set of second bedsheets in each bedroom. If one wishes cleaning services then we can accommodate this with the condition that the villa will be empty. If you want additional cleaning services please contact us.
- Change of towels. There are two sets of towels in each bedroom for each week. Once towels are used you can leave them outside the villa and they will be picked up.
- Change of linen: There is one extra set of linen in each bedroom. Upon request we can change the linen and clean the villa upon the condition that the villa will be empty.
- Pool cleaning is done every 2 days with extra cleaning upon request or based on need.
- Bespoke services such as booking of tours/boats/restaurants as well as delivery of food and arranging for chefs etc. can be arranged with Nota.
- Syvota Bay: There is an ATM at the Mini Market in the summer months.
- Vassiliki: There are a number of ATMs and one year round near the harbor front.
- Nidri: There are a number of ATM’s on Nidri High Street.
- Lefkas Town: Various banks can be found on the main road after the police station all with ATM’s.
- Vasiliki: Is the closest post office to Syvota Bay. Hours Mon-Fri 8.30am-2pm.
- Nidri: Post office is on the main commercial street. Hours Mon-Fri 8.30am-2pm.
- Lefkas Town: On the main pedestrian street. Opening hours Mon-Fri 8.30am-2pm.
- Vasiliki: This is the closest village with a pharmacy to Syvota.
- Vlycho: This is 10 minutes away close to Nydri.
- Nidri: 3 pharmacies on the main Street, Hours Mon-Sat 9.00am-2.00pm 6.00pm-9.00pm Sunday CLOSED.
- Lefkas Town: past the police station on the right there are 3 big pharmacies. Look out for the Green Cross. Hours: Mon/Wed/Sat 8.30-2pm, Tues/Thurs/Fri re-open 6pm, Sunday CLOSED.
- Nikiana on the High Street. Opening hours Mon-Sat 9.00am-2pm 6pm-8.30pm Sunday CLOSED.
- Medical Services: Emergency Medical Services number is Lefkas Town has a large new hospital which is open 24/7 (0030) 2645360200
- General emergency number for the EU 112
- Fire Department emergency number is 199
- Police emergency number is 100. Police Station in Vasiliki telephone number is 2645031218
Concerning Super Market there are two small at Syvota and a bigger one “THE MARKET” up the main road towards Vassiliki at about 1km on your right, open every day until 23.00 hours. There you will find JACOBS TASSIMO coffee capsules for the coffee machine at the villa.
Restaurants – Bars
For breakfast or brunch “Syvota Bakery Cafe” can deliver and has great smoothies and vegetable juices. Family snack bar is a quaint café with trocolo being the people watching caffe in the middle of the harbour.
Before dinner, Vibes makes a quaint apperitivo and if you are in the mood for beer, the Yacht club is right next door. In terms of Restaurants you can eat at the village below at the Fish Taverna of Stavros which is one of the best fish taverns in Lefkada or Spiridoula just next to it. Don’t miss Liotrivi Bar, the old oil press of the village, at the end of the harbour at Syvota for a drink or cocktail.
For meat, the best place is Pavlos at the village of Haradiatika (left turn after Vlicho coming from Syvota). You can also visit the mountain village of Karya where you will find traditional tavernas below the large plane trees in the central village square (take a jacket even if it’s hot on the Island)
On the west side of the island, Rahi the restaurant in the village of Exanthia is a must. Get there early to get on the waiting list and sit at the bar and watch the paragliders take of into the sunset.