Placed on a hillside, in a plot of 4000 sq.m., Villa Alexis enjoys spectacular views of the Sivota Bay and the Ionian sea and offers luxurious accommodation, exceptional design and tranquility.
Sophistication and simplicity define the stylish interior of this villa, as it combines luxury with modern style. High quality materials like natural wood on floors and deck create a cosy and warm environement.
The living area with the whitewash fireplace, the contemporary furniture and the large windows that flood with natural light, is the perfect setting for relaxation.
The chic dining area awaits to enjoy food eating while a stylish mirror reflects the azure of the sky and the sea.
Restful roomy bedrooms of unquestionable style offer comfort and relaxation.
Outdoors, the large infinity swimming pool with the comfortable sun beds and the amazing view offer a unique summer experience.
Shops, restaurants and supermarkets can be found at the village in a distance of 1 km.
Additionally, a private tennis court can be used by all guests for athletic purposes or activities such as yoga and other sports.
Send us your inquiry
Tamaño: 130 m2
Huespedes: Máximo 6
- Main entrance, comfortable living room
- Fully equipped separate kitchen
- Dining area
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Washing machine,
- 1 Double bedroom
Large swimming pool with loungers and sun beds, wooden deck, dining area, barbeque, garden.
- Private Swimming pool: 6 x 9m, Infinity
- Beach towels
- Air-condition (HVAC system) in every room
- Wi-Fi (Free) everywhere
- Flat screen TV (Sat TV)
- Baby crib
- Tennis court
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Mashine
- Private Parking area for 2 cars
- Dunlopillo and Cocomat mattresses
- Apivita products
- Change of linen, cleaning of villa, twice a week
- Cleaning of pool every 2 days
- Maintenance of the surrounding area
- Continuous care and Concierge assistance and service
- Closest airport: Aktion, 40 km from Sivota
- Closest port: Vassiliki , 8 km
- Closest town: Vassiliki 5 min drive, Nidri 10 minutes drive
- Closest beach: Afteli beach 4 km, Mikros Gialos 6km